You are here
Sponsor a Chaplain
You can bring fresh hope to your community by sponsoring a Lutheran chaplain
How to make a donation
Any amount large or small is appreciated to support this ministry. Transfer funds to: LLL 704 942, account 138 598. Please note that this is for LCA SA/NT Department for Chaplaincy Ministries.
Make cheques to the Department for Chaplaincy Ministries. Mail to LCA SA/NT, Department for Chaplaincy Ministries, 137 Archer St, North Adelaide, SA, 5006.
If you have a preference for which sector or a particular LCA SA/NT chaplain you wish to sponsor, then please contact Peter Miller P (08) 82300915 | E email@example.com
Sponsor a chaplain: This covers the volunteer chaplains weekly travel costs and professional development. We send you quarterly updates about the activity of the chaplain you are sponsoring.
Sponsor chaplaincy support and expansion: This covers the costs associated with having a Director for Chaplaincy Ministries on District staff whose work involves:
- Care, recruitment, induction and training of chaplains
- Strategic planning with LCA SA/NT churches and church planting projects to link chaplains to local outreach opportunities
- Development of new ‘green fields’ for Lutheran chaplaincy
- LCA SA/NT liaison with the institutions in which our chaplains do ministry and other churches
- Developing networks of prayer support and communications for chaplains